Last Call for #ERL18 Session Proposals!
The deadline is today, Monday 9/18/17!
The ER&L Program Planning committee * has opened the 2018 Call for Proposals and ER&L is currently seeking 45 minute sessions and 15 minute short talks for the 2018 conference program in the following areas:
- Managing e-Resources & Licensing
- Collection Development & Assessment
- Organizational Strategies
- External Relationships
- User Experience & Promotion
- Scholarly Communication & Library as Publisher
- Emerging Technologies & Trends
Full details about all speaking opportunities can be found here.
Important Dates to Note
July 22 | Registration Open
July 27 | Housing Open
July 27 – August 18 | Workshop Proposal Submissions Open
August 1 – September 15 | Session Proposal Submission Open
September 20 – 24 | Community Voting
October 15 | Presenter Acceptance notifications sent
October 31 | 2018 Conference Program posted
March 4 – 7 | ER&L 2018