Get Creative, Animated, and Have Fun: Submit a Poster!
By now, some of you may be finding yourself in one of two situations:
1. You submitted a session proposal, but things didn’t exactly go in your favor.
Don’t fret! You can still get involved in the conference by submitting a poster. Can your topic be reformatted for a poster? Can your project can be presented in a visual way? Are you looking for a reason to finally make an infographic? The requirements for submission couldn’t be easier:
- Poster Type (Traditional Poster or E-Poster Format Preference)
- Brief Description
2. You want to participate in ER&L, but feel daunted by a full speaking session.
If this is you, then a poster submission is right up your alley! Here are some possible topics to get you thinking:
- Workflows in managing e-resources
- ERM tools and best practices
- Collection assessment and collections dashboards
- Outstanding org charts
- On-campus marketing materials.
- E-Resources processes in action
- Staff Training Materials
Whatever your situation, we want your poster submission!
Submission Deadline: Wednesday, October 25th
Please direct any questions to ER&L staff at firstname.lastname@example.org
Whitney Bates-Gómez & Kavita Mundle
2018 ER&L Poster Committee