2019 Call for Posters
ER&L is currently seeking poster submissions for the 14th annual conference, March 3-6 2019
We’re inviting you to join us for our Poster sessions. We’ve opened a Call for Posters with opportunities for traditional and e-poster presentations.
Ideas. Ideas. Ideas. If you’re thinking, “Hmm… Do I have a poster submission idea?” consider some of these questions and ideas:
- Are you looking for a new way to disseminate your work?
- Do you have a project that is just getting started or best presented in a visual way?
- Do you want to connect one-on-one with other attendees interested in the same topic?
- Do you want to show off that keen eye for design that you bring to your work?
The possibilities for you are endless in our 2nd Annual Poster Session. Here’s what we’re hoping to see:
- Workflows in managing e-resources
- ERM tools and best practices
- Collection assessment and collections dashboards
- Outstanding org charts
- On-campus marketing materials.
- E-Resources processes in action
- Staff Training Materials
Submit your idea. The application is a breeze. Here’s what you’ll need to complete a submission:
- Poster Type (Traditional Poster or E-Poster Format Preference)
- Brief Description
We believe you’ll find support for good ideas, feedback to improve, and inspiration at ER&L. We hope to see you there!
Please direct any questions to ER&L staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submission Deadline: Wednesday, October 31, 2018