Welcome 2019 Exhibitors!
We have gathered all the info you will need for a successful show on your Exhibitor Logistics page below. — Sandy & Danielle
- All exhibitor reps that are registered are full conference registrants and welcome to join all ER&L sessions.
- Each company has received a unique registration code to register for their 2 complimentary tickets. All company representatives must be registered via Eventbrite using that code. We can easily resend this if needed.
- Additional representatives may register online at the discounted rate of $475 through February 15, 2019.
- Tickets purchased after February 15, 2019 and onsite will be at the rate of $765/ticket.
- If you are not sure you have registered all of your staff or you are a rep and are not sure if you are registered, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your registered staff.
BADGES: Badges can be picked up at the Registration Desk on M2 (ground level) starting on Sunday.
TRAVEL & HOUSING
Review the housing options here. Other large events will be taking place at the same time as ERL19. We highly recommend booking your hotel soon.
|Sunday March 3rd||No Exhibits|
|Monday March 4th||10:00am-2:00pm – Setup/ Exhibit Hall open to vendors only
~2:00pm – Exhibit Hall opens to attendees
TBD – Dedicated Break with Exhibitors
TBD – Welcome Reception in the Exhibit Hall
TBD – Exhibit Hall Closes
|Tuesday March 5thTBD||7:00am – Exhibit Hall open to vendors only
TBD – Exhibit Hall opens to attendees
TBD – Dedicated Break with Exhibitors
5:00pm – Exhibit Hall Closes/Tear Down
|Wednesday March 7th||No Exhibits|
EXHIBIT TABLE DETAILS
Each exhibitor and sponsor will have a table in the Exhibit Hall. Included in your tabletop exhibit package:
- 2 complimentary Conference Registrations
- Name and Logo with link to your website on the ER&L website and Conference Online Program
- Wi-fi access
- (1) 6-foot X 24-inch table dressed in a solid black cover from top to bottom. Table height is 29 inches.
- Access to a standard electrical power strip with 20AMP power
- 2 chairs at each table
- Exhibitor backdrops and floor-standing signage behind the 6-foot table is permitted but cannot be wider than 6ft or taller than 10ft.
AUDIO VISUAL & WI-FI
- Laptops and screens are permitted
- A taped down power strip will be accessible within ~6 feet of your table.
(We have planned for a power drop per each 2-3 tables.)
- Wireless internet access is available to all attendees in the AT&T Center. Our experience is that this bandwidth is robust and at full strength in all locations including the exhibit location.
- You are allowed to pass materials at the event; however, as a digital conference, please keep in mind that attendees will not likely have a bag to carry paper materials.
- If you have supplementary AV needs, you will need to complete the Online AV Order Form.
Lead retrieval information will be updated in the Fall of 2018.
Shipping TO AUSTIN:
- All vendors shipping boxes must complete an Exhibitor Shipping Form. – FORM TO BE AVAILABLE IN FALL 2018
Returning your boxes FROM AUSTIN:
- Bring your own pre-paid shipping labels from the courier of your choice; The AT&T Conference Center will not cover any courier cost.
- If you need labels, you are allowed to use the Business Center to create one online.
- Call your courier to schedule a pick up under your account and have all boxes 100% ready for shipping upon departure (make sure you put a shipping label on each returning package).
- Notify the Conference Concierge when you have scheduled your pick up and are ready for them to be taken to the loading dock.
Please feel free to contact the Conference Concierge Julia Henderson directly at 512-404-3688 or julia.henderson@attconf.
ER&L for PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT + NETWORKING
We understand that travel times and other commitments may not permit attendance at all events, but we’d love to have you participate as much as your schedule permits. These sessions are a product of excellent library/ industry partnerships and there is much to learn. Be sure to take advantage of breakfasts and the continuous snack and beverage service during the conference. You are welcome and encouraged to grab the beverages and snacks to take with you for a customer meeting in the courtyard between the hotel and conference center in the generous and comfortable seating area.