Speakers are extended a discounted registration fee of $400 for the conference + online conference video/audio archive.
- This reflects a 16% discount from early rates and 30% discount from regular rates.
- Access to the Conference Archive will automatically be sent to you post-conference.
- If you registered already at a higher rate or you need the discount code, please contact us.
HOUSING + TRAVEL
All available housing options are listed here. Please be sure to book early for the most availability and best rates.
We recommend arrival on Sunday PM and departure Wednesday early PM to partake in the core conference.
- Please review the program schedule when planning your travel dates.
- If you are considering taking or are teaching a workshop course, those arrival dates will vary by ~1 day to allow for the pre-conference or post-conference course. View the ER&L 2019 Workshop schedule.
SETUP & PRESENTATION TIME
- EPosters will be viewable to attendees on a screen in the Exhibit Hall for a full conference day, either Monday or Tuesday. Your final date assignment was emailed to you and can be found on Sched.
- Your slides must be submitted electronically to us prior to the conference. Details regarding submission of slides will be posted closer to the conference dates.
- There will be an Attended Poster Session on Monday and Tuesday for authors to staff their poster and make a small presentation or answer questions from attendees. EPoster Presenters are not expected to be at their poster during this time. The times for these hosted sessions can be found on Sched.
- A table will be provided for you to place handouts or other supplementary materials.
- Eposters will be displayed on a 60 inch screen with 1920 x 1080 resolution.
- Your slides must be a PowerPoint in landscape mode. PDF’s will not be viewable.
- Your slides must be able to be read comfortable from 6 feet away.
- Images, graphs and data sets should be large enough to be interpreted from a distance.
- Your slides will need to be timed for their rotation prior to submitting to us. Make sure your animations are set on an autotimer. Your file will be displayed in presentation mode during unattended poster display hours.
- No commercial activities or any advertising may be displayed on the posters. Non-compliance with this rule will result in the poster being removed.
- Details regarding submission of slides will be posted closer to the conference dates.
SESSION SHARING / PROMOTION
We want you to promote your session on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook. Many attendees are very active on social media and will be excited to see some familiar faces talking about the #erl19 conference! (We will retweet/ share liberally at ER&L.)
Some options include:
- Visit our program website and use the Twitter and Facebook links to share your session information to your followers.
- There is a short link in your sched record and you can copy that for your use if you do not want to use the sched built in feature.
- Add your presentation to your LinkedIn profile or plug your session on LinkedIn on the ER&L Group if you feel so inclined.
- We will have a running stream of tweets in the conference center if you just like to follow during breaks.
- If social media is not your thing, that’s just fine, too. 🙂 Just enjoy yourself!
CODE OF CONDUCT
ARE WE CONNECTED?
Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter @ERandL.
We’re using #erl19 throughout the conference and we retweet liberally. A lot of activity takes place on social media throughout ER&L and we hope you chime in using #erl19.
CONTACT / SUPPORT ON-SITE
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not hesitate to reach out with any questions.
Need Assistance On-site in Austin? Danielle Sell and Sandy Tijerina are your contacts should you need anything. Feel free to ask for us at Registration.