Speakers are extended a discounted registration fee of $400 for the conference + online conference video/audio archive.
- This reflects a 16% discount from early rates and 30% discount from regular rates.
- Access to the Conference Archive will automatically be sent to you post-conference.
- If you registered already at a higher rate or you need the discount code, please contact us.
HOUSING + TRAVEL
All available housing options are listed here. Please be sure to book early for the most availability and best rates.
We recommend arrival on Sunday PM and departure Wednesday early PM to partake in the core conference.
- Please review the program schedule when planning your travel dates.
- If you are considering taking or are teaching a workshop course, those arrival dates will vary by ~1 day to allow for the pre-conference or post-conference course. View the ER&L 2019 Workshop schedule.
SETUP & PRESENTATION TIME
- Posters will be viewable to attendees for a full conference day, either Monday or Tuesday. Your final date assignment and poster number can be found on Sched.
- While your poster is on display there will be an Attended Poster Session for authors to staff their poster and make a small presentation or answer questions from attendees. Poster Presenters are expected to be at their poster during this time.
- Posters must be mounted by 8:00am on the day of your poster session.
- Presenters are responsible for mounting their own posters and removing them. Posters left on the boards after the teardown time will be discarded.
- See below for the daily poster schedule:
|SETUP||Sunday March 3rd 4pm-8pm
OR Monday March 4th 7am-8:00am
|Tuesday March 5th 7am-8:00am|
|DISPLAY TIME||Monday March 4th 2pm-6pm||Tuesday March 5th 8:45am-3pm|
|ATTENDED POSTER SESSION||
Monday March 4th 2pm-2:45pm
Tuesday March 5th 2:15pm-3pm
|TEAR DOWN||Monday March 4th 6:30pm-8:30pm||Tuesday March 4th 3pm-6pm|
- UPDATED: Each poster presenter will be provided with a 36 inches tall x 48 inches wide foam core poster board on which to affix your poster. Tape, push pins and binder clamps will be provided.
- A map of the poster boards will be available onsite.
- A small table will be provided for you to place handouts or other supplementary materials. Poster tubes can be stored in the Speaker Ready Room.
- All materials should be prepared prior to the conference. The only printing capabilities onsite at the conference are in the business center with basic black & white/ 8.5×11.5 paper printing available.
- Your poster must be able to be read comfortably from 6 feet away.
- Font should be at least 20pt.
- Images should be at least 5 inches in size with graphs and data sets large enough to be interpreted from a distance.
- No commercial activities or any advertising may be displayed on the posters. Non-compliance with this rule will result in the poster being removed.
PRESENTATION SLIDE UPLOAD – OPTIONAL
- If you would like to have your posted available to the online conference attendees as well as to the in-person attendees after the conference, please submit your poster Dropbox by 2/28/19.
- Your presentation will be uploaded to a private folder we have established on Dropbox. You can access this folder here.
- IMPORTANT! Files should be named as follows: “Session Number – Session Title”
Example: Session 103 – This Is How to Title A Presentation File
- Why? Many titles contain the same keywords so be sure to enter your session number and full title. This will be the best way for staff to distinguish your file from another.
- Don’t know or recall your session number? Look it up on the Conference Website (Sched).
- We recommending submitting your files in a PowerPoint slide shows pre-programmed to rotate slides on presentation mode. If you are not able to submit a PowerPoint slideshow, please send a PDF and we will export it as a PowerPoint slide show for you.
- Presentation File are private until they are not. ER&L staff are the only individuals with access to this folder so your information will remain private until the meeting when conference attendees in Austin and around the world will be able to access an online version of all the presentations that we have secured approval to share.
We want you to promote your session on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook. Many attendees are very active on social media and will be excited to see some familiar faces talking about the #erl19 conference! (We will retweet/ share liberally at ER&L.)
Some options include:
- Click here to download the ERL19 I’m Presenting! web banner.
- Visit our program website and use the Twitter and Facebook links to share your session information to your followers.
- There is a short link in your sched record and you can copy that for your use if you do not want to use the sched built in feature.
- Add your presentation to your LinkedIn profile or plug your session on LinkedIn on the ER&L Group if you feel so inclined.
- We will have a running stream of tweets in the conference center if you just like to follow during breaks.
- If social media is not your thing, that’s just fine, too. 🙂 Just enjoy yourself!
CODE OF CONDUCT
ARE WE CONNECTED?
Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter @ERandL.
We’re using #erl19 throughout the conference and we retweet liberally. A lot of activity takes place on social media throughout ER&L and we hope you chime in using #erl19.
CONTACT / SUPPORT ON-SITE
Please contact us at email@example.com. Do not hesitate to reach out with any questions.
Need Assistance On-site in Austin? Danielle Sell and Sandy Tijerina are your contacts should you need anything. Feel free to ask for us at Registration.