You decide #erl19
- is a 10+ year ER&L tradition
- is open NOW
- closes Friday, October 7th
- requires no registration
The ER&L Program Planning Committee welcomes and encourages the community to participate in an open, simple and anonymous community vote of submitted proposal on e-resources management and related topics under consideration for the 14th Annual ER&L Conference program agenda.
2019 ER&L program tracks include:
- Managing E-Resources & Licensing
- Collection Development & Assessment
- Organizational Strategies
- External Relationships
- User Experience & Promotion
- Scholarly Communication & Library Publishing
- Emerging Technologies & Trends
- Data Science & Libraries New!
Review complete ER&L track descriptions: http://www.electroniclibrarian.org/about/tracks/
To Vote: Click the button below to scan submission titles & abstracts and simply check off the sessions you’d like to attend.