Wrapping Up the 13th ER&L
The 13th is a wrap and the very important 2018 survey is circulating. It means a lot to us to hear from you so we can continue to improve the conference. If you attended in person, please take this survey so we can tweak and improve.
VIDEO ARCHIVE – Credentials were sent to you last week for access to the video archive. If you missed any sessions, please know you have that archive access for a year to catch and rewatch any of your favorites.
SLIDES – After you watch a video, if you want access to the slides, some presenters have provided those slides here. More slides are being added. So, please check back periodically over the next few weeks!
PRESENTERS – We want to acknowledge the presenters. Thank you for your presentations. It is your time, talent and energy that draws in our community and we thank you sincerely for your contribution.
COMMITTEE MEMBERS – Thank you for our on-site support and year round work for our conference.
THANK YOU TO ALL OUR EXHIBITORS + SPONSORS
- Thank you to EBSCO for your support for the Tuesday danah boyd session and the Tuesday conference luncheon. Catch those presentations if you missed them here and here.
- Thank you SAGE for supporting us in live streaming and recording so much content with the Online Conference Sponsorship.
- AAAS – Live Screen Printing
- Adam Matthew – Conference AV support
- Sponsored sessions were presented by several vendors and you can find these in the video archive as well as linked on sched in the session entry: The Wall Street Journal, Ex Libris, ProQuest, Taylor & Francis, JoVE, Clarivate and De Gruyter.
DESIGNING FOR DIGITAL
Now in its 4th year, Designing for Digital co-located with our event. Capped off with keynotes from NPR and Facebook, the program contained a mix of practical and tactical lessons for those focused on user experience and libraries. If you are interested in adding access to the D4D conference videos to your existing ER&L video archive access, click here for a discount.
Thank you again for attending ER&L 2018. Please consider joining us for the conference next year.
Have a great day!