#erl17 Online Conference Highlights
The 2017 Electronic Resources and Libraries Conference starts in just about 10 days and we invite you to join us online. The conference is offering about 85+ hours of peer-reviewed, community-voted content exploring topics and trends in e-resources management and digital services. Register Now!
There are so many relevant sessions to be excited about…
In the Collection Development & Assessment track:
- S011 – Considering Collections as Service: The Transition from Building Collections to Curating Access
- S013 – DDA/EBA Assessment in the Mega-Sized and the Medium-Sized Library: Going Beyond “They Clicked It → We Bought It → Done’
- S043-03 – How Should We Select E-Book Packages? A comparison of practices in book, e-journal and other consumer content selection
- S091 – Impact Analytics: Measuring and Driving Meaningful Use of Electronic Resources
In the External Relations track:
- S020 – Designing and Sustaining an E-Book Program in a Consortial Environment
- S035 – On the Up and Up: Community Improvement of E-Book and E-Content Metadata and Delivery
- S065 – Family Feud, ER&L Edition
In the Organizational Strategies track:
In the Managing e-Resources and Licensing track:
- S010 – Techniques for Electronic Resource Management 2.0 Discussion
- S022 – Tracking E-journal Perpetual Rights: A Discussion Among Publishers, Vendors, and Librarians
- S024 – To CKB or not to CKB? Evaluating ebook catalog records versus knowledge base records
- S045 – Securing Your Library’s License Legacy: working toward best practices for record retention
- S054 – Seeing the Big Picture: Using Analytics in Acquisitions Workflows
- S083-01 – Moving away from IP authentication
- S085 – Negotiating Walled Gardens and Digital Playgrounds: Libraries and Licensing in the World of Text and Data Mining
In the Emerging Technologies track:
- S004 – Reveal your library’s collections: understanding linked data for academic libraries
- S040 – Are platforms eating the world?
Two channels of live streaming content to choose from every day of ER&L with dozens more hours of content added daily. Watch live, ask presenters questions from your office…
View the #erl17 schedule http://erl2017.sched.com/ and see the many session options in the online conference.
Already registered for the online conference? Don’t miss this important information
Need more details about the Online Conference? Read them here.