How Librarians can address their most pressing questions using Scopus
Tuesday, March 10th | 9:30am | Add to your Sched
As a librarian, you provide critical insights to researchers and the research enterprise, as a trusted resource and partner. Join us for this lively session where we will explore some of the most common questions and issues that librarians and research administrators on campus have, and how to solve them using Scopus, including:
- How do I find experts in a particular field to recruit or collaborate with?
- How can I identify and select content for collection assessment?
- How do I find leading journals in a particular research area?
- How do I keep track of what is getting published and the impact of these publications?
- How can I make sure our research is novel?
- How can our researchers easily update their profiles and showcase their impact to e.g. funding organizations?
- And much more!
Presenters: Marce Vonder, Sr. Director of Product Management, Elsevier & Wim Meester, Head of Product Management, Elsevier
As the world’s leading provider of science and health information, Elsevier serves more than 30 million scientists, students and health and information professionals worldwide. We partner with a global community of 7,000 journal editors, 70,000 editorial board members, 300,000 reviewers and 600,000 authors to help customers advance science and health by providing world-class information and innovative tools that help them make critical decisions, enhance productivity and improve outcomes. Today they are driving innovation by delivering authoritative content with cutting-edge technology, allowing our customers to find the answers they need quickly.
Visit Elsevier at Table 503 in the Exhibit Hall