With tight budgets continuing in 2021, explore this model of evidence-based acquisition (EBA) from ACS Publications. When you commit to purchasing a minimum number of peer-reviewed ACS eBooks, we’ll provide your community with access to the entire collection of our nearly 1,600 books for a full year of evaluation. During that time we’ll help you track usage to select the books you wish to own at the end of the evaluation term.
For this session, we’re joined by Dan Huang, Resource Acquisition Manager at Lehigh University. Dan will share his experience with ACS EBA, and highlight some of the benefits of this innovative acquisitions model.
- Understand an evidence-based approach to acquisitions and its benefits
- Learn how to promote an EBA collection to your users and drive usage
- Learn how to maximize your value by using EBA in consecutive years or the quantity of books you’ll own.
e-resources, licensing, acquisition, EBA, collections
- Dan Huang, Resource Acquisition Manager, Lehigh University
- Mike Woodruff, Assistant Director of Marketing, ACS Publications