Whether first-year students or graduate students, faculty overwhelmingly crave the ability to teach information literacy in their courses, however, they face some challenges to do so.
- How specific are their needs?
- How can the library help?
- What resources best exemplify and address the trends associated with faculty needs when teaching information literacy?
Join us for a “food for thought” informative session that will uncover the data supporting faculty needs and preferences for teaching information literacy –as well as arm you with resources you need to better partner with faculty on campus when it comes to bibliographic and research instruction.
- Lindsey Gervais, Digital Learning Manage, Gale, a Cengage Company
- Sara Tarpley, Director, Academic Product Sales, Gale, a Cengage Company