Welcome 2019 Exhibitors!
We have gathered all the info you will need for a successful show on your Exhibitor Logistics page below. — Sandy & Danielle
- Setting Up Your Table: Once you arrive in Austin, head to the Exhibit Hall on M3 to set up your table according to the setup schedule below.
- Boxes that you have shipped to the conference center will be on your table waiting for you.
- Additional AV that you pre-ordered will be installed and ready.
- Lead Retrieval: If you pre-ordered a lead retrieval iPod or iPad from Bartizan, it will be on your table with your boxes.
- Attending Sessions: All exhibitor reps that are registered are welcome to attend all ER&L sessions (with the exception of the workshops).
- Wifi: Robust wifi is available throughout the conference center. To access:
- Turn on your wifi
- Look for “utguest” network and join
- No login or password necessary
- Tuesday Lunch: The Exhibit Hall is open over the lunch hour on Tuesday. Light lunch refreshments (sandwiches, veggie tray, chips) will be available for exhibitor reps on Tuesday in Room 301 from 11:30am-1:00pm.
- Shipping FROM AUSTIN: All companies will need to bring your own pre-paid shipping labels from the courier of your choice; The AT&T Conference Center will not cover any courier cost. If you need labels, you are allowed to use the Business Center to create one online.
- Shipping Questions: Please feel free to contact the Conference Concierge directly at 512-404-3688 or star.gregory@attconf.
utexas.edu if you have any package receiving questions.
- Additional questions: Look for Sandy or Danielle at the Registration Desk or email email@example.com.
EXHIBIT HALL SCHEDULE
|Sunday March 3rd||4pm-8pm – Setup/ Exhibit Hall open to vendors only (optional)|
|Monday March 4th||10am-2pm – Setup/ Exhibit Hall open to vendors only
2pm – Exhibit Hall opens to attendees
2pm-2:45pm – Dedicated Break with Exhibitors
4:30pm-6pm – Welcome Reception in the Exhibit Hall
6pm – Exhibit Hall Closes
|Tuesday March 5th||7:00am – Exhibit Hall open to vendors only
8:45am – Exhibit Hall opens to attendees
2:15pm-3pm – Dedicated Break with Exhibitors
3pm – Exhibit Hall Closes
3pm-6pm – Tear Down
|Wednesday March 7th||No Exhibits|
- All exhibitor reps that are registered are full conference registrants and welcome to join all ER&L sessions.
- Each company has received a unique registration code to register for their 2 complimentary tickets. All company representatives must be registered via Eventbrite using that code. We can easily resend this if needed.
- Additional representatives may register online at the discounted rate of $475 through February 28, 2019.
- Tickets purchased after February 28, 2019 and onsite will be at the rate of $765/ticket.
- If you are not sure you have registered all of your staff or you are a rep and are not sure if you are registered, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your registered staff.
BADGES: Badges can be picked up at the Registration Desk on M2 (ground level) starting on Sunday.
EXHIBIT TABLE DETAILS
Each exhibitor and sponsor will have a table in the Exhibit Hall. Included in your tabletop exhibit package:
- 2 complimentary Conference Registrations
- Name and Logo with link to your website on the ER&L website and Conference Online Program
- Wi-fi access
- (1) 6-foot X 24-inch table dressed in a solid black cover from top to bottom. Table height is 29 inches.
- Access to a standard electrical power strip with 20AMP power
- 2 chairs at each table
- Exhibitor backdrops and floor-standing signage behind the 6-foot table is permitted but cannot be wider than 6ft or taller than 10ft.
AUDIO VISUAL & WI-FI
- Laptops and screens are permitted
- A taped down power strip will be accessible within ~6 feet of your table.
(We have planned for a power drop per each 2-3 tables.)
- Wireless internet access is available to all attendees in the AT&T Center. Our experience is that this bandwidth is robust and at full strength in all locations including the exhibit location.
- You are allowed to pass materials at the event; however, as a digital conference, please keep in mind that attendees will not likely have a bag to carry paper materials.
- If you have supplementary AV needs, complete this Online Exhibitor Order Form. On page 2, enter “ER&L 2019” for the Name of Event.
iLeads is available for rent via Bartisan Connects. Download the order form.
Shipping TO AUSTIN: All vendors shipping boxes must complete an Exhibitor Shipping Form.
Shipping FROM AUSTIN: All companies will need to bring your own pre-paid shipping labels from the courier of your choice; The AT&T Conference Center will not cover any courier cost. If you need labels, you are allowed to use the Business Center to create one online.
Please feel free to contact the Conference Concierge directly at 512-404-3688 or star.gregory@attconf.
TRAVEL & HOUSING
Review the housing options here. Other large events will be taking place at the same time as ERL19. We highly recommend booking your hotel soon.
We understand that travel times and other commitments may not permit attendance at all events, but we’d love to have you participate as much as your schedule permits. These sessions are a product of excellent library/ industry partnerships and there is much to learn. Be sure to take advantage of breakfasts and the continuous snack and beverage service during the conference. You are welcome and encouraged to grab the beverages and snacks to take with you for a customer meeting in the courtyard between the hotel and conference center in the generous and comfortable seating area.
Want to promote your attendance at ER&L? Click here to download the ERL19 We’re Exhibiting web banner.