2020 conference workshop planners led by Angela Sidman have put together a great lineup of expert-led 4-hour workshops to add to your ER&L conference. These are carefully curated to support our community based on expert eresources librarian workshop reviewers and 2020 conference attendees’ input.
Course attendance is limited and requires an extra ticket. Click the link below to register to secure your spot.
SUNDAY, MARCH 8TH: PRE-CONFERENCE WORKSHOPS
- Is this thing on? Learning the basics of establishing E-resource access
- Excel for eResource Librarians
- Using the Crossref API: Pulling and working with Crossref publication and funder metadata in R
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 11TH: POST-CONFERENCE WORKSHOPS
- Teach Your Staff to Troubleshoot E-Resources: Practical processes for documenting and implementing a troubleshooting curriculum
- Cleaning Data with OpenRefine and Version Control with Git and GitHub
- Negotiate like an MBA: How to conduct principled negotiations for library resources