Welcome 2020 Exhibitors!
This page is for confirmed 2020 exhibiting companies and their representatives.
EXHIBIT HALL DRAFT SCHEDULE
|Sunday March 8th||12pm – 8pm — Registration/ Badge Pick Up Open
1pm – 8pm — Setup/ Exhibit Hall open to vendors only (optional)
5pm – 6:30pm — Conference Welcome Reception
|Monday March 9th||8:30am – 10:00am — Opening Keynote Session
10:00am – 10:45am — Exhibit Hall Opens – Dedicated Exhibit Only Time
2:00pm – 2:45pm — Afternoon Poster Session + Exhibit Time
4:30pm – 6:00pm — Vendor Reception – Dedicated Exhibit Only Time
|Tuesday March 10th||8:30am — Exhibit Hall Opens
10:00am – 11:00am — Morning Poster Session + Exhibit Time
11:00am – 12:00pm — Tee Shirt Printing
12:00pm — Exhibit Hall Closes/ Exhibit Teardown Begins
After Lunch — Vendor / Librarian Game Show Session
8:00pm — Exhibit Teardown Ends
|Wednesday March 11th||No Exhibits|
- Complimentary Badges: Each company has received a unique registration code to register for their 2 complimentary tickets. All company representatives must be registered via Eventbrite using that code. We can easily resend this code if needed.
- Additional Badges: Additional reps may register online at the discounted rate of $495 through February 28, 2020.
- All tickets purchased after February 28, 2020 and onsite will be billed at $775.
- All exhibitor reps that are registered are full conference registrants and welcome to join all ER&L sessions.
- Not sure if you registered your staff? Contact us.
EXHIBIT TABLE DETAILS
Each exhibitor and sponsor will have a table in the Exhibit Hall. Included in your tabletop exhibit package:
- 2 complimentary Conference Registrations
- Name and Logo with link to your website on the ER&L website and Conference Online Program
- Wi-fi access
- (1) 6-foot X 24-inch table dressed in a solid black cover from top to bottom. Table height is 29 inches.
- Access to a standard electrical power strip with 20AMP power
- 2 chairs at each table
- Exhibitor backdrops and floor-standing signage behind the 6-foot table is permitted but cannot be wider than 6ft or taller than 10ft.
AUDIO VISUAL & WI-FI
- Laptops and screens are permitted.
- A taped down power strip will be accessible within ~6 feet of your table.
(We have planned for a power drop per each 2-3 tables.)
- Wireless internet access is available to all attendees in the AT&T Center. Our experience is that this bandwidth is robust and at full strength in all locations including the exhibit location.
- You are allowed to pass materials at the event; however, as a digital conference, please keep in mind that attendees will not likely have a bag to carry paper materials.
Lead retrieval information will be available in Fall 2019.
Shipping information will be available in Fall 2019.
TRAVEL & HOUSING
Review the housing options here. Other large events will be taking place at the same time as ERL20. We highly recommend booking your hotel early.
ER&L for PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT + NETWORKING
We understand that travel times and other commitments may not permit attendance at all events, but we’d love to have you participate as much as your schedule permits. These sessions are a product of excellent library/ industry partnerships and there is much to learn. Be sure to take advantage of breakfasts and the continuous snack and beverage service during the conference. You are welcome and encouraged to grab the beverages and snacks to take with you for a customer meeting in the courtyard between the hotel and conference center in the generous and comfortable seating area.