Welcome, 2020 Exhibitors!
This page is for confirmed 2020 exhibiting companies and their representatives. See below for important information regarding the schedule in the exhibit hall, shipping your materials, lead retrieval, table requirements and more.
Exhibit Hall Floor Plan
The floor plan and list of exhibiting companies can be viewed here.
Exhibit Hall Schedule
Below are the details for the exhibit hall setup, open and teardown hours.
Exhibitors are welcome (and encouraged!) to attend sessions during the conference.
Sunday, March 8th
- 12:00pm – 8:00pm: Registration/ Badge Pick Up Open
- 3:00pm – 8:00pm: Setup/ Exhibit Hall open to vendors only (optional)
- 5:00pm – 6:30pm: Conference Welcome Reception for all attendees (Exhibitors included!)
Monday, March 9th
- 8:00 am – 2:00 pm: Setup/ Exhibit Hall open to vendors only
- 2:00 pm – 6:30 pm: Exhibit Hall Open
- 6:30 pm: Exhibit Hall closes for the day
Tuesday, March 10th
- 8:30 am – 12:00 pm: Exhibit Hall Open
- 10:15 am – 11:15 am: Dedicated Exhibit Time + Morning Poster Session (no other sessions taking place)
- 8:30 am – 11:30 am: T-Shirt Printing in the Exhibit Hall
- 12:00 pm – 8:00 pm: Exhibit Hall Teardown
- 8:00 pm: All exhibit materials must be packed and labeled for shipping
Wednesday, March 11th
- No Exhibits
- Complimentary Badges: Each company has received a unique registration code to register for their 2 complimentary tickets. All company representatives must be registered via Eventbrite using that code. We can easily resend this code if needed.
- Additional Badges: Additional reps may register online at the discounted rate of $495 through March 2, 2020.
- All tickets purchased after March 2, 2020, and onsite will be billed at $775.
- All exhibitor reps that are registered are full conference registrants and welcome to join all ER&L sessions.
- Not sure if you registered your staff? Contact us.
All registered exhibitors are full conference attendees. Exhibitor reps are welcome and encouraged to attend sessions. View the full program to build your custom schedule.
- Monday: Opening Keynote with Barbara Fister: Libraries and the Practice of Freedom in the Age of Algorithms
- Tuesday: Jeopardy ER&L Edition: Vendor, Publisher or Librarian… Who Knows Electronic Resources the Best?
- Wednesday: Closing Keynote with Jennifer Kim: How you can advance Diversity, Equity & Inclusion – with a grassroots, learning-oriented approach
Exhibit Table Details
Each exhibitor and sponsor will have a table in the Exhibit Hall. Included in your tabletop exhibit package:
- (1) 6-foot X 24-inch table dressed in a solid black cover from top to bottom. Table height is 29 inches.
- 2 complimentary Conference Registrations.
- 2 chairs at each table.
- Name and Logo with link to your website on the ER&L website and Conference Online Program.
- Wi-fi access.
- Access to a standard electrical power strip with 20AMP power.
- Exhibitor backdrops and floor-standing signage behind the 6-foot table are permitted but cannot be wider than 6ft or taller than 10ft.
Audio Visual & WiFi
- Laptops and screens are permitted.
- A taped down power strip will be accessible within ~6 feet of your table. (We have planned for a power drop every 2-3 tables)
- Wireless internet access is available to all attendees in the AT&T Center. Our experience is that this bandwidth is robust and at full strength in all locations including the exhibit location.
- You are allowed to pass materials at the event; however, as a digital conference, please keep in mind that attendees will not likely have a bag to carry paper materials.
- Order form for additional AV items: PSAV AV Exhibit Form
Lead retrieval once again will be available via iLeads from Bartizan. Order your lead retrieval access using this form.
The shipping window for materials to be accepted at the AT&T Conference Center starts Thursday, March 5th.
Download the shipping form — UPDATED 2/5/20
Travel & Housing
Review the housing options. Other large events will be taking place at the same time as ERL20. We highly recommend booking your hotel early.
ER&L for Professional Development + Networking
We understand that travel times and other commitments may not permit attendance at all events, but we’d love to have you participate as much as your schedule permits. These sessions are a product of excellent library/ industry partnerships and there is much to learn. Be sure to take advantage of breakfasts and the continuous snack and beverage service during the conference. You are welcome and encouraged to grab the beverages and snacks to take with you for a customer meeting in the courtyard between the hotel and conference center in the generous and comfortable seating area.