- Early Bird and Advance tickets include access to all sessions, networking, sponsored events, and the virtual exhibit hall. Workshops are not included in these ticket types.
- Workshops require an additional ticket and take place at a different time than the main conference sessions.
- Students may contact us for a discounted rate.
- Those experiencing hardship or furlough may contact us for a discounted rate.
- Organizations – If you are registering 3 or more individuals from the same organization, please select the “Group Ticket” ticket type. A $50 credit will be applied to each ticket purchased in that transaction.
- Tickets must be registered together in the same transaction to qualify for the discount. Refunds are not able to be processed for individuals that registered separately from the group.
- Each ticket holder will receive a confirmation email to their email address entered at the time of registration.
- Pay-by-check and Pay-by-Invoice are available for those who cannot pay via credit card. See the Payment Options section below for full details.
- Registrants who complete their registration and submit payment prior to December 31, 2020 will receive a special gift!
Tickets may be purchased online via Eventbrite using a credit card. Confirmation of payment and the last 4 digits of the credit card used will be included in the confirmation email.
- Register on Eventbrite and select “Pay by Check”.
- Mail your check to our address.
For attendees selecting the pay-by-check option, please note that you are agreeing to hold a seat for the conference. All payments must be made within 30 days of purchase unless written confirmation of an exception has been made between your organization and the ER&L staff.
If you are unable to attend and you elected to send “Payment by Check” you must still abide by the ER&L Cancellation policy and notify the organization’s by the same dates as actual costs are incurred by the organizers for your seat.
Invoice or Wire Transfer
- Register on Eventbrite and select “Pay by Invoice”.
- Email us with the purchase order number or request for wire transfer information.
- We will email you back the invoice with the purchase order/ wire transfer information included.
If you have been granted an approved use of a Purchase order with the ER&L staff, your organization must remit payment within 14 days of the start date of the conference.
If you are unable to attend and you have an approved purchase order with ER&L, you must still abide by the ER&L Cancellation policy and notify the organization’s by the same dates as actual costs are incurred by the organizers for your seat.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- All refund requests must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Before 12/1/20 – Full refund, less a $50 processing fee.
- 12/1/20 – 1/31/21 – 50% refund.
- After 2/1/21 – Refunds will not be allowed after this date.
- Organizations – Refunds are not able to be processed for individuals registering separately from the group.
- Ticket transfers or name changes can be made directly in Eventbrite by ticket holders. Any changes requested for process by our office will incur a fee. See below for the fee schedule:
- Before 1/31/21 = $10 change fee
- After 1/31/21 = $25 change fee