The ER&L Conference Program presentations are listed by the 2013 conference tracks… with links to more details for each.
–> Print the ER&L 2013 Agenda of Sessions | erl13Schedule_3.5.2013 (pdf, 390 KB)
–> Print the ER&L 2013 Attendee list | ER&L 2013 Attendees as of 3.14.13 (pdf)
- Breaking Up Is Hard to Do: Ending a Relationship with an E-Resource
- E or P: A Comparative Analysis of Electronic and Print Book Usage
- Freeing Funds for Flexibility: Proactive Deselection of Library Subscriptions
- Moving towards Patron-Driven Journal Packages – A Case Study
- Playing nicely with others: Using data to guide successful collaboration in collection development
- DDA as a Game Changer: Recommendations Need Input from All
- DDA checklist for academic libraries
- Downloading eBooks to Mobile Devices: Know your limits
- Ebook Bootcamp
- Ebooks: Their use and acceptance by undergraduates and faculty
- Large scale digital ebook initiatives: Checking in with Google Books, HathiTrust, Project Gutenberg and more Time-saving tools for e-book metadata management
Emerging/ Future Technologies
- Geocoding Catalogs: How to Build a Simple, Interactive Access Point
- MOOCs and Libraries: Massively Open Online Courses or Maybe Others Ought to Create?
- The Open Source Library: It’s Free as in Puppy
Knowledgebases & Linking
- Building the Global Open Knowledgebase
- KBART Phase II: The Next Step towards Better Metadata
- OpenURL Link Resolvers: Tracking Effectiveness Over Time
Managing Electronic Resources
- Collection Analysis and Development in a “Web-Scale” Management Solution
- CORAL ERM User Group Meeting, 3rd Annual Developing TERMS: techniques for electronic resource management Ethics and E-Resources
- Extreme E-resource Endeavors: From PDA and POOF! to Interface Management and more…
- I Stream, You Stream: The Growth of Streaming Video Collections and Developing Ways to Manage Them
- Instructing Future Librarians on Electronic Resources Management
- License breaches: results of a survey
- Switching Gears with your ERM Engine
- Troubleshooting and Tracking E-resource Access Problems: a User-Centered Approach
- Unified Resource Management in Action: Alma’s Impact at Boston College and Virginia Commonwealth University
- You got a problem with that? We’re working on a solution: The Future of e-resource management and troubleshooting in a unified 2CUL context
- An analysis of copyright policies across ARL libraries
- Building departmental partnerships for Open Access: Scholarly Communication and Collections
- More than Meets the “I”: Helping your scholar-practitioners demonstrate impact in the academy & beyond
- The Social Economy of Open Access
Search & Discovery
- Age of Discovery
- Mendeley – The Ultimate Discovery Catalog
- Overcoming Librarian Resistance to Adopting Discovery Tools: A Focus on Information Literacy Opportunities
- Web-Scale Discovery Systems: Do They Deliver?
- What Can Web Analytics Tell You About Your New Discovery Tool?
- What Would Google Do? Data Mining, Discovery and Search Suggestions: Proactively Improving Search Relevance and the User Experience
Workflow & Organizations
- Electronic Resources Workflow Analysis and Process Improvement: Phase 2 E-Resources, E-Reality
- Getting to Know Your Electronic Resources Workflows
- Internal and external clients: Why do we treat one better than the other?
- Managing E-resources workflows using SharePoint
- Workplace Values: Establishing a Common Language for Optimal Staffing Workflow
- CodeDay: Getting started with computer programming
- Introduction to Project Management for Libraries
- Social Media Marketing for Libraries
- Multi-Media Digital Publishing for Librarians
Thank you for your interest in the Electronic Resources and Libraries Conference.
–>Search the 2013 ER&L Program Search Tool.