Rates & Dates
- Early Bird Rate | $249 | Now through December 31, 2020
- Advance Rate | $299 | January 1, 2021 – March 11, 2021
Early Bird and Advance tickets include access to all sessions*, networking, sponsored events, and the virtual exhibit hall.
The conference will span multiple days with some sessions being streamed live and some pre-recorded. All sessions will be available for 1-year post-conference to registered attendees to view at their convenience.
* Workshops are not included in these ticket types and require the purchase of an additional ticket.
If you are registering 3 or more individuals from the same organization, please select the “Group Discount” ticket type. A $50 credit will be applied to each ticket purchased in that transaction.
- Tickets must be registered together in the same transaction to qualify for the discount.
- Refunds will not be processed for individuals registering separately from the group.
- A minimum of 3 tickets must be purchased at that time to qualify for the discount.
- Each ticket holder will receive a confirmation email to their email address entered at the time of registration.
- Payment via credit card or via offline payment option (wire transfer or mailed check) must be made in one payment.
Hardship & Furloughed Employees
Registration discounts are available by application for those in the library, e-resource, or information sciences professions experiencing hardship or furlough. To be considered a discounted rate, please complete an application.
Applications will be reviewed within 10 business days of receipt. The applicant will be notified via email with an appropriate discount code or alternative option for registration.
Hardship funding and volunteer opportunities are limited. We encourage those that need this funding to apply as early as possible.