Exhibitors will pick up badges at any time registration is open starting Sunday at 4pm at the Conference Center registration desk. If you are not sure you have registered all of your staff, please contact Sandy at email@example.com to confirm your confirmed list of companies reps.
VENDOR RECEPTION/ TABLETOP EXHIBIT
The Sponsor Reception will be held on Monday, March 17 from 5:30pm-7:30pm in the Ballroom, Level 3 of the AT&T Executive Education & Conference Center in the Grand Ballroom. This reception is a highly-attended opportunity for sponsors to talk with attendees and distribute information about your organization and offerings.
Exhibitor Activity Time
- Check in 3:00pm – 5:00pm
- Set-up time 3:30pm – 5:15pm
- Reception 5:30pm – 7:30pm
- Take-down 8:00pm – 9:00pm
Sponsor Level Details
Each Platinum , Gold and Silver sponsor and exhibitor will have a table at the reception nestled among the food and drinks, allowing for the opportunities to mingle and talk informally with attendees. Your level includes:
- 2 Regular Conference Registrations
- Name and Logo with link to your website on the ER&L Conference Website
- Name and Logo in the ER&L Conference Program
- Wi-fi access
- Black skirted, 6 ft table
- Access to a standard electrical power strip included
Bronze sponsors will have their materials displayed on a single table with other Bronze sponsor material.
Table Display Details
- Signs or displays must be able to stand on tables.
- Posters may not be affixed to walls or freestanding next to tables.
- Signs/displays may be up to 4 feet high and placed on tables.
- Please note that the exhibit tables will have traffic in both front and back.
Other Logistics + SHIPPING FORM
- All vendors shipping boxes must complete a shipping form. Target your shipments to arrive on Thursday 3/13/13 or Friday 3/14/13. If you do not have a shipping form, please download it here: Shipping Order Form for ERL 2014
- Tables are a standard 6-foot X 24-inch tables. These come dressed in a solid black cover from top to bottom.
- Laptops are permitted and for your convenience, a taped down, power strip will be accessible within ~6 feet of your table. (We have planned for a power drop per each 2 tables.)
- Request for **dedicated power** or higher capacity power must be ordered with the AT&T Center on the attached shipping form to confirm power. Please contact Sandy at firstname.lastname@example.org for this form.
- Wireless internet access is available to all attendees in the AT&T Center. Our experience is that this bandwidth is robust and at full strength in all locations including the Grand Ballroom (Tabletop exhibit locations)
- You are allowed to pass materials at the event; however, as a digital conference, please keep in mind that attendees will not likely have a conference bag to carry materials.
- All traveling exhibit staff should be registered as soon as possible as seats are very limited for the event.
DAY BY DAY OVERVIEW
All exhibitors are full conference registrants and welcome to join all ER&L sessions. Join us for any or all of these events by day:
Sunday — UT Austin-hosted reception from 5-6pm at the Perry-Castaneda Library, Registration is open at 4pm in the AT&T Center main floor registration desk and at the Welcome reception for those that wish to pick up badges.
Monday — A full Breakfast in the Tejas Dining room, Opening Keynote in the Grand Ballroom, full day of sessions, Vendor Reception with set up beginning at 3:30pm
Tuesday — A full Breakfast in the Tejas Dining room, Tuesday Keynote, full day of sessions
Wednesday — A full Breakfast in the Tejas Dining room, full morning of sessions, Closing Keynote Session
ER&L for Professional Development + Networking
We understand that travel times and other commitments may not permit attendance at all events, but we’d love to have you participate as much as your schedule permits. These are sessions are a product of excellent library/ industry partnerships and there is much to learn. Be sure to take advantage of full breakfasts and the continuous snack and beverage service during the conference. You are welcome and encouraged to grab the beverages and snacks to take with you for a customer meeting in the courtyard between the hotel and conference center in the generous and comfortable seating area.
- 09 — AAAS/Science
- 10 — ACS Publications
- 02 — Adam Matthew Digital
- 50 — AIP Publishing
- 11 — Alexander Street Press
- 28 — Ambrose Video Publishing
- 32 — Amigos Library Services
- 12 — Annual Reviews
- 35 — Artstor
- 36 — BBC Monitoring
- 03 — BioMed Central
- 29 — BRILL
- 27 — Cambridge University Press
- 38 — Casalini Libri
- 14 — De Gruyter, Inc.
- 39 — Docuseek2
- 24 — Duke University Press
- 06 — EBSCO
- 25 — Elsevier
- 30 — Emerald Group Publishing
- 01 — Ex Libris
- 16 — Gale, Cengage Learning
- 17 — HARRASSOWITZ
- 40 — Harvard University Press
- 05 — IBM
- 43 — IEEE Xplore Digital Library
- 18 — Ingram Coutts Information Services
- 13 — Innovative Interfaces
- 31 — IOP Publishing
- 42 — Kanopy
- 20 — OCLC
- 19 — Oxford University Press
- 33 — Palgrave Macmillan
- 37 — Paratext
- 21 — Project MUSE
- 04 — ProQuest
- 34 — SAGE
- 03 — San José State University School of Library and Information Science
- 08 — SCELC
- 44 — Sharp Moon Inc.
- 49 — SIPX
- 45 — SPIE Digital Library
- 26 — Springer
- 46 — STAT!Ref
- 22 — Swets
- 07 — Taylor & Francis
- 47 — The IET
- 48 — The JAMA Network
- 51 — Thieme Medical Publishers
- 41 — Third Iron
- 23 — WT Cox Information Services
- 15 — YBP Library Services
Your contact is Sandy at email@example.com. Do not hesitate to reach out with any questions. If you have an urgent need on-site, call or text Sandy directly at 708-860-4007. Shipping, AV and current attendee list of names and affiliations are linked here:
- Shipping Order Form for ERL 2014
- PSAV Audio Visual Order Form for ERL 2014
- Attendees for ERL 2014 as of Feb 21 2014
- Exhibitor 125X125 badge_circle
- Exhibitor 120X60 badge_rectangle
Are we connected? Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter @ERandL. We’re using #erl14 throughout the conference and retweet liberally. A lot of activity takes place on social media throughout ER&L and we hope you chime in using #erl14.
Got a great idea? Comment about 2014 or beyond? ER&L is always open to new ideas for keeping ER&L important to the industry. Please feel free to connect with me with your suggestions about content, formats and sponsorship as you attend this year’s meeting to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you in Austin!