We have been closely watching the coronavirus official sources as the ER&L event organizers. This past weekend Bonnie and I placed a statement on the website:
As you exhibitor, you may be interested to know as of today (March 7),
- Registration is healthy. About 895 attendees are expected to participate.
- Approximately 13.6% of attendees have moved from their in-person ticket to the event to the live online conference.
- Online conference attendance is up by 78% over 2019.
- There have been 7 exhibitor cancellations.
We have outlined an alternative participation process if your company is considering an alternative to travel. This is optional and it does require signup.
- A remote presentation opportunity to onsite and online attendees
- Tickets to the online conference
- Promotion to our attendee email list
Sign up here to reserve a time slot to present.
With regard to fees paid, the ER&L conference relies on exhibit fees to subsidize attendee participation and onsite experiences which have long been confirmed and many of which are prepaid. ER&L will offer a $500 credit of fees paid to the 2021 or future event.
I appreciate your consideration of an alternative online participation mode. These unusual circumstances require maximum flexibility from us all. I do hope you’ll consider the remote presentation signup.
Thank you again for your support for the ER&L community.
Bonnie Tijerina, ER&L President
Sandy Tijerina, ER&L Director