THE ONLINE TOOLS
The following websites are mentioned on the linked pages above.
Event Website – View the program
- Access here
- Sessions and Speakers can be viewed but no networking opportunities are available.
- Exhibitor information is listed on this website, but there is no booth functionality or attendee interaction.
- This is a limited window into the program and attendees who add sessions to their personal schedule will find those selections in the integrated Event Platform.
Virtual Event Platform – Participate in the conference
- Registered attendees, access here
- The platform all registered attendees will use to access the Sessions, Exhibits, Short Talks, Sponsored Sessions, Networking, Yoga sessions, Game Sessions, etc.
- Logins and passwords to the platform will be emailed to all registered attendees.
- Access to the password-protected platform begins March 1 for testing.
- All attendees will have full access on March 8.
- Registered attendees can find their personal schedule here.
- The platform will remain open for communication in the lobby, sessions, exhibit booths, and networking areas until March 31.